The Quality Built into Casco Bay Furniture
- ♦ A 5/4 hardwood frame, not hardwood plywood
- ♦ True 8‐way hand‐tied, hand‐knotted springs
- ♦ A selection of 5 down‐blend wrapped cushions with high‐quality Ultracel foam cores
- ♦ 149 Full grain, full aniline dyed leathers from the premier leather supplier in the world: Moore and Giles
- ♦ Skilled craftsmen with decades of experience
- ♦ State of the art Manufacturing facilities with highly experienced production management
Other Benefits of Casco Bay Furniture
A track record of over 12000 customers. Customers post their pictures, comments, and leave
contact information so you can contact them directly.
A furniture consultant with decades of experience. When you call us, we carefully review
with you what you are looking for and then forward a selection of leather swatches and other
information based on our discussion.
Concerned about your warranty? Don't be. We offer a fully insured warranty from one of the leading warranty companies in the nation—with no deductible and a full replacement feature.
Concerned about your delivery? Don't be. We can literally go months without a damage due to
our private delivery model and dedicated driver teams. The same drivers that put your order on
their truck will set your order up in your home. For the most part, the same drivers have been
delivering our sofas for years.
Made in the U.S.A! We have carefully built up powerful partnerships with a handful of specialty manufacturers in North Caroline who offer the finest craftsmanship and who do much of their work with Casco Bay Furniture.
You may wonder how our prices can be so low for a product built to such high standards? It’s
simple. We don’t sell to other retailers or publish catalogs. We don’t spend a lot on advertising or
fancy offices, and we don’t show at trade shows. Our mark up is very low. It is our commitment to
provide you with the highest quality products at the lowest possible price.
Call us today for more information about the sofa of your dreams, 207‐272‐0557