Have you always wanted high quality leather furniture but can’t find quality that’s up to your standards at a price you can afford? Are you looking for sofas, love seats, chairs and sectionals that have classic looks, built to last for decades with proper care? Most leather sofas today are built with plywood frames, sinuous springs, drop in spring units of various types and petroleum based foam cushion cores. These sofas have an average life expectancy of 5 years. Do you prefer something Hand Crafted in North Carolina, rather than something mass produced and shipped over in a container?
Do you prefer leather furniture that does not contain toxic chemicals found in many leather sofas such as Formaldehyde and sofas shipped in overseas containers which can contain a chemical anti fungal agent called Dimethyl Fumarate or DMF. Are you also looking for something that is incredibly comfortable?
Our made to order Classic Leather Furniture is probably just what you have been searching for. Our furniture features:
- 5/4 Solid Maple Frames, not Manufactured Hardwood or Engineered Plywood or Oak Hardwood mortise-and-tenon joinery. (All confusing code names for plywood). Plywood frames are all cut on a machine called a C and C Router which can only cut plywood frames . Our frames are hand built in a Machine Shop.
- True 8 Way Hand Tied 8 knotted springs, standard, not Sinuous Springs, not a Drop In Unit, not Pirelli Webbing and not Softlux Springs (basically little mattresses, under the seat cushions glued to a fabric base).
- 6 Down Blend Cushion options with long life soy based Ultracel foam cores.
- Full Aniline Dyed leathers from one of the best tanneries in the world located in Northern Italy, representing the top 2-5% of leathers used on upholstered furniture.
- Available in a variety of sizes and in some cases a variety of seating depths. Our popular Manchester and Madison styles now have an assortment of 70 pieces each including 108", 112", 120", 144", 156" sofas, sectionals and sleep sofas. Custom sizes are also available on most of our styles.