Have you always wanted high quality leather furniture but can’t find quality that’s up to your standards at a price you can afford? Are you looking for sofas, love seats, chairs and sectionals that have classic looks, built to last for decades with proper care? Most leather sofas today are built with plywood frames, sinuous springs and foam cushions with an average life expectancy of 5 years. Do you prefer something Hand Crafted in North Carolina, rather than something mass produced and shipped over in a container? Do you prefer leather furniture that does not contain all the toxic chemicals found in many leather sofas. Are you looking for something that is incredibly comfortable?
Our made to order Classic Leather Furniture is probably just what you have been searching for. Our furniture features:
- 5/4 solid Maple Frames, not hardwood plywood.
- True 8 Way Hand Tied Hand Knotted Springs, standard.
- 6 Down blend cushions options with long life soy based Ultracel foam cores.
- Full aniline dyed leathers from one of the best tanneries in the world located in Northern Italy, representing the top 2-5% of leathers used on upholstered furniture.
- Available in a variety of sizes and in some cases a variety of seating depths.